Fri, Nov 22|
West End Yoga Center
Yoga and Sushi Making workshop
🧘♀️ Yes!!!..you read that right. .Yoga and Sushi Making 🍣 We are excited to bring Sushi making session from our dear friend and Yogini @Miwa. If you want to learn to make Sushi, who better than Miwa, a native of Japan, the birthplace of Sushi. ✨ ****✅Pre Registration and payment is required
Time & Location
Nov 22, 2019, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
West End Yoga Center, 2313 W Highland St, Allentown, PA 18104, USA
About the Event
🧘♀️ Yes!!!..you read that right. .Yoga and Sushi Making
🍣 We are excited to bring Sushi making session from our dear friend and Yogini @Miwa. If you want to learn to make Sushi, who better than Miwa, a native of Japan, the birthplace of Sushi. ✨
****✅Pre Registration and payment is required to confirm your seat (max.15 spots) message me for any questions 🙏
Sushi is just an excuse to bring a little part of Japan to Lehigh Valley through stories and cuisine.
In Japan, Sushi is a delicacy that is enjoyed at celebratory occasions.
Traditionally, Sushi was a staple food during the Edo period in Japan (1615 - 1868). During this period they developed a method of preserving food using fermented fish with rice preserved in salt.
* We will begin with centering Yoga for 30 minutes
* We will roll our Sushi with intention
* Everyone will get chance to make two kinds of rolls with options to make 2 Veggie rolls or 1 Fresh Tuna roll and 1 Veggie roll
* We will be guided step by step how to make sushi using special sushi tools at the session
* Everything will be provided (raw and organic)
👉****Pre Registration is required
👉WHAT TO BRING
* Yoga mat
* A box to take your sushi - we are zero waste!
* Chopsticks (if you own them)
Via Paypal: email@example.com (Friends option)
If you purchase ticket on this site - additional $1 fee is charged
Message us for any questions:)
👉TIME: 6-8.30 PM
👉WHERE: West End Yoga Studio , Allentown.
❤️Much love 🙏
Yoga and Sushi Workshop$36.00