Goddess Saraswati Circle
Time & Location
About the Event
RSVP and PrePayment is REQUIRED
Minimum 8 to confirm the event, if not it will be cancelled.
Spring is here and the colors of fresh new flowers bring joy and the humble reminder that there are new beginnings with spring.
Saraswati is a spring goddess. She signifies the birth of vibration, the birth of sound - which turns into many creative forms - especially into speech and music.
She is the patroness of speech (Vak), art, knowledge and wisdom.
Goddess Saraswati has several short mythological stories that still can be related and implement the lessons into our modern day lives. She encourages us to express our truth and authenticity with grace and kindness.
In this session you will:
- learn about Saraswati and explore why we need her in our lives
- learn about different creative arts in the circle
- self reflection activity (to awaken our inner Saraswati )
- creative group activity (will learn and draw colorful art of Rangoli)
minimum 8 max 14. PLEASE RSVP to reserve your spot
Once you confirm - Sophie will reach out to you via group event or 1-1 on what to prepare before the session. 😘🙏 (yes a bit of pre-work (a fun one) is needed for this session). If you know me - I’d not do if it’s not fun :)
*Henna will not be offered on the day of this session
- Saraswati Circle$25$250$0